Are you a bit confused about how to effectively grow your blog through social media?
I have been in your boat, dudes and dudettes.
But over time, by following pro advice and by seeing social media as a fun way to inspire folks, to help folks and to befriend folks I cracked the social media code and grew my blog through sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
My friend Alonzo Pichardo and I recorded this online success chat to:
- help you form more meaningful bonds with your social media buddies
- alert you to common social media mistakes that you need to avoid like the plague
- uncover the basic fundamentals of social media success: being generous and chatty
- assist you in humanizing yourself and your brand on social media sites
As you know by now, most bloggers totally eff up social media, figuring that posting 1 link either to their page or to 20 Facebook Groups brings success.
You need to do the right things backed with the right energy to do social media right.
Are you following these tips?
How do you use social media to grow your blog?
What tips can you add to this list?
If you want to build a profitable blog through Twitter buy my eBook:
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Are You Writing For Your Readers Or Yourself? - March 22, 2018
- Blogging Breather: Jaw Dropping Descent Into Auckland New Zealand - March 22, 2018
- Blogging Breather: How To Get Over The Fear Of Flying - March 21, 2018