The pain point: running into the same darn blogging obstacles again and again.
But not knowing it.
Nothing feels worse than being *totally* unaware of the terrible, blog-strangling, traffic-cancelling, profit-sucking mistakes you are making with your blog.
So…..I decided to be your blogging guinea pig.
I done went and wrote an eBook to share my 10 worst blogging mistakes during my online career so you can avoid these grave errors and cut your learning curve by years:
Why I Wrote the eBook
I don’t want you to endure the same pain that I had to face during years of online struggles.
I made these 10 blogging boo boo’s – which I rank as my worst – which led to sporadic traffic, even more sporadic profits and a litany of maddening struggles, some of which almost made me quit blogging all together.
If you buy this eBook, read it and honestly own any 1 or 10 of these errors you can tap into these juicy benefits….drum roll please.
Benefits of Buy the eBook
- use me as a blogging guinea pig, cutting your learning curve by years by hop scotching these painful, debilitating errors
- avoid common blogging struggles that you may need to see up close and personal – via my eBook – so you can own them, face them and release them
- learn how to correct these killer blogging boo boo’s
- feel the joy of steadily increasing your blog traffic and income
- gain peace of mind in knowing the specific mistakes you may be making so you can solve these problems
When ya get down to it, I wrote this eBook to help you turn your blog around.
Most of you have grand dreams. Maybe you want to open a steady passive income stream as a work at home mom. Or perhaps you want to leave your 9-5 job to become a pro blogger. Maybe you want to become a pro blogging island hopper like me.
In any case you need to address your mistakes before you begin doing successful stuff.
If you’re like me, you started your blogging career with a confusing mix of intense excitement and paralyzing overwhelm. In that state you likely developed a few bad habits along the way. Some blogging habits that lead to some pretty big blogging mistakes. Said mistakes hurting your chances at reaching your blogging dreams.
I can help you right your course.
Heck, even if you are earning a healthy income through blogging you may be making 1 of these very mistakes, holding you back from reaching the next level.
Whether you’re a green new blogger, a struggling veteran blogger or an established pro who thirsts for reaching the next level you can reap tasty, juicy benefits by reviewing these 10 worst mistakes I ever made with my blog.
You often need to look in the mirror to see your errors. But if you are having a tough time looking in the mirror the next best thing is to review the mistakes of other bloggers to get that dose of truth serum which moves you in the right direction.
I snapped the cover image in gorgeous Playa Potrero, Costa Rica.
Listen to today’s podcast:
Cut your blogging learning curve by years.
Learn from my worst blogging mistakes so you can avoid these errors.
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- How to Get Featured on Blogging From Paradise - December 11, 2017
- What May Be Your Most Horrific Blogging Mistake? - December 8, 2017
- Why You Should Never Build Your Blogging Business Through Social Media Alone - December 6, 2017