The problem: wanting to profit online but being flat broke.
I see a fair share of aspiring bloggers with big dreams. But LOF – Lack Of Funds – hamstrings ’em. Like a pig being hogtied, the dream dies through mental strangulation.
You want to run a profitable blog. You want to work from home. But that dagnabbed mental block of
“But I have no money?!”
holds you inside your seemingly safe, always comfortable, entirely miserable, non-growth zone.
I decided to write and self-publish:
on Amazon because I want to help you knife through the money excuse like a searing hot machete through mushy mash potatoes. Or to normal people, like a hot knife through butter.
So many people believe you need to spend money to make money. But money just responds to your energy.
Outside of paying for a domain and hosting you can build a thriving blog using free methods of both creating content and promoting other bloggers – and yourself – so as that sweet cash flow increases you can re-invest.
That’s how it works. You may start with virtually nothing, yet as you do things online mainly for fun, with love, money will flow in. As the money flows in, you’re no longer flat broke. When you’re no longer broke, you invest more money in your blog, expanding your reach.
But the first step is learning how to earn profits if you have little cash to invest in your online business. Which is exactly why I wrote this eBook.
How Reading the eBook Benefits You
- learn how to wriggle your way through the maze of money excuses that strangle your dreams
- access a rich collection of free to use methods to help you make money online
- learn how to think creativity so you can profit online through the power of helping others
- deftly ding your silly money limiting beliefs in their stupid little heads
- get practical tips for profiting online from a fun, loving space
- figure out how to build a full time income through your online business
- live your dreams by establishing mobile sources of income through your online real estate
- release the straining, striving, coercing and manipulating often associated with trying to earn a full time income online
- uncover the immense power of offering free content to people who actually want what you have to offer
Guys, I wrote this eBook – like all 124 of my Amazon eBooks – for you. And for me. Because I had fun writing this jammy but I also pinpointed this money-related baggage/limiting belief/lie/fear that tripped up masses of aspiring online entrepreneurs.
I snapped the cover image at a villa in Jimbaran, Bali.
Today in Thailand
Exotic birds sing melodious tunes in the trees.
Little lizards skirt to and fro on the walls, feasting on flies and bedeviling bees.
A light breeze lazily laps at my dome, cooling me off as I enjoy life in a sleepy little Thai village here in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
I am writing these words from a lovely home facing a national park. Nature abounds. Coconut trees, palm trees, and the odd papaya tree ensconce the house as the brilliant Southeast Asian sun kisses us, blue skies stretching as far as the eyes can see.
I helped co-create this life with the Universe, with you and, importantly, by NOT cowering to my LOF – Lack Of Funds – when I was a broke, fired security guard many years ago, starting this online journey.
If I said to myself:
“I want to make money online but I have no money to invest,”
I’d be working a 9-5 job in New Jersey now, carefully planning my 5 to 10 vacation days for the year.
Instead, I’m living the dream in the tropics, helping you circle the globe as a full time, pro, traveling blogger.
I jam-packed this helpful read with the very tips I’ve followed to live my dreams. To help you bootstrap your way to building a thriving blogging business.
Grab the eBook on Amazon:
Other Blogging From Paradise Reads
Beef up your Blogging From Paradise Library by purchasing these reads:
- How My Near Death Experience in Fiji Teaches You 5 Critical Blogging Lessons
- How to Make Money Online Without Selling Your Soul: 7 Tips
- 6 Tips for Becoming a Kick Ass Digital Nomad
- How to NOT Waste Time Online
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Why Write Multiple eBooks for Your Blog Readers? - February 18, 2018
- 2 Blogger Networking Podcasts for the Price of None - February 15, 2018
- How to Handle Blogging Criticism: Turn the Sting into Service - February 13, 2018