I had a chat with my buddy Alonzo Pichardo about how to make money online the right way.
The same principles apply to making money blogging the right way.
What does “The right way?” mean?
Blogging with integrity. Blogging from an authentic space. Being nice. Being kind. Blogging mainly for fun. Blogging with love.
If you have fun blogging, and do things with love versus doing things from fear and desperation and greed, you will make money blogging over the long haul.
You will experience increasing returns with your traffic and profits.
As of this writing the video has received 8,000 views. YouTube is having an issue with views registering on some videos, per support’s response to Alonzo.
Our prior video chats have registered:
- Ryan Biddulph Interview (47,000 views)
- Ryan Biddulph| The Fundamentals of Building a Successful Blog (41,000 views)
- The Dangers of Using Social Media Alone to Build a Business Online (30,000 views)
- How to Make Money Online the Right Way (8,000 views in 2 days)
These are fun, informal chats where Alonzo and I share our 2 decade’s worth of experience online.
Learn about Alonzo’s Website Creation Services Here.
Watch the video by clicking the “play” button.
If you want to make money online without selling your soul buy my eBook:
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- How to Set Up Navigation Properly on Your Blog - August 17, 2018
- What Is the Quickest Way to Level the Playing Field for a New or Struggling Blogger? - August 17, 2018
- How to Make Your Blog POP by Using White Space - August 17, 2018