Alonzo Pichardo and I recorded a new online success podcast to help you connect with online influencers.
Most bloggers do influencer marketing woefully wrong.
AP and I explain why you should:
- help top bloggers and marketers without looking for anything in return
- chat about hobbies and interests not related to your online business to become memorable to influencers
- avoid asking established pro bloggers for anything until you’ve developed a strong friendship; otherwise, you are basically trying to use these folks and their high traffic, respected blogs for your gain while taking zero interest in the human behind the blog
Click the Play button to enjoy our latest podcast episode:
Do you follow these tips?
How are you connecting with online influencers?
Resources for this Podcast
I hand picked a few Blogging From Paradise eBooks, audio books and paperbacks as recommended resources for this podcast.
Shop and enjoy.
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- 1 Minute Video: Those Extra 5 Seconds - October 17, 2018
- Bloggers When Things Go to Custard Do Not Fight It - October 17, 2018
- If Blogging Is an Endless Grind You Are Doing it Wrong - October 16, 2018