Alonzo Pichardo and I recorded a new online success podcast to help you connect with online influencers.
Most bloggers do influencer marketing woefully wrong.
AP and I explain why you should:
- help top bloggers and marketers without looking for anything in return
- chat about hobbies and interests not related to your online business to become memorable to influencers
- avoid asking established pro bloggers for anything until you’ve developed a strong friendship; otherwise, you are basically trying to use these folks and their high traffic, respected blogs for your gain while taking zero interest in the human behind the blog
Click the Play button to enjoy our latest podcast episode:
Do you follow these tips?
How are you connecting with online influencers?
Resources for this Podcast
I hand picked a few Blogging From Paradise eBooks, audio books and paperbacks as recommended resources for this podcast.
Shop and enjoy.
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Human Beings Build Your Blogging Business Not Numbers - February 22, 2018
- From Planning to Publishing – How to Accelerate Content Marketing with Wrike - February 20, 2018
- Why Write Multiple eBooks for Your Blog Readers? - February 18, 2018