If you have helped folks with your content and generously built a blogging buddy network, you have already earned your blogging profits.
Peep your blog well-stocked with helpful, targeted content.
Observe your diligent engagement, loyal readership and highly engaged, loving blogging community.
The blogging profits are in the value you already created and the loyal network you already built, through your generosity.
Now it’s just a matter of receiving profits by opening helpful income streams you feel clear on.
Income streams are helping and receiving vehicles. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Income streams do not earn you profits. Income streams allow you to receive profits.
This concept probably blows your doors off.
Maybe you obsessed over:
- worrying about which income stream to choose based on its “profitability”
- how you should monetize your blog based on your audience
- what income streams vibed with your niche
Most bloggers pain themselves over monetizing when it is a simple, clear, clean process:
- creating something helpful and add a price tag
- receive money you earned through your generous service over the years
How it works…..
The Profiting Process
People buy into *you* based on the:
- free content you generously share across multiple platforms online
- large, loyal friend network you build by generously promoting other bloggers
- persistence, passion and patience you exhibit by generously being this person for years of your life
Once people buy into you, ya got your earnings.
The only reason why you open an income stream is to create a helpful vehicle through which you receive money you already earned, by offering a valuable premium product.
Income streams are kinda like ATM cards for the generous, detached blogger, with the exception that you offer something helpful for the money. But since you offered helpful content on your blog and built your friend network, folks will buy the product or hire you because they believe in you and your offering. No vetting process. Just a buying action.
Takes Tension from Monetization
Thinking along these lines removes tension, worry, doubt and fear from the blog monetizing process. Overwhelm dissolves. Confusing about which income stream to pick fades away.
All roads lead to Rome. All income streams you feel clear on allow you to receive money if you generously help folks through your blog and create a helpful premium offering. The gravity you added to blogging income streams breaks down into no big deal, really.
2 important points here:
- you cannot just sit on your ass and watch Netflix all day long; generously helping people for free and generously promoting bloggers in your niche to make friends over years lays the foundation for boosting your earnings
- pick income streams you feel clear on, and create (or choose) products and services you know benefit your readership
If I spent 1-2 hours daily helping people generously and the remaining 22 hours thinking only of myself, fulfilling my needs, focusing on me, I’d not earn jack shit. My energy would be stingy, self-centered, and fear-based, predominantly, and one does not boost earnings by thinking of themselves all day long. Earnings flow through folks you generously helped, either for 10 seconds, or over the years. Since you know your stuff and have generously helped folks over years, of course you’ll create rocking products and services. Different format; same help.
If I wrote and self-published a shit eBook I’d not receive much money I’d earned because I’d be unclear on my premium offering. This is why many respected bloggers literally make no money through their blogs. Subconsciously, such bloggers either offer low quality products or services, or believe their quality offerings are low quality, doubting and second-guessing themselves, and of course they cannot receive any of the money they earned because their funky, fear-based energies around income streams scare off money and prospering clients and/or customers.
C + C + RIC = BP
Creating + Connecting + Helping and Receiving through Income Streams = Blogging Profits
Your loyal readers already want what you have to offer, premium content wise, before you even create the course or eBook or service. Adopt that clear, calm, fun-loving vibe to create helpful content, then add a price tag to that content, and you’ll both serve folks and receive the money you already earned.
Is this a different way for you to view blogging income streams?
If you need help with your blog and want an in-depth course I got ya covered:
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Why Blogging About Whatever Comes to Mind Is a Bad Idea - February 19, 2019
- Why The Customer Is Always Right Is Terrible Advice - February 19, 2019
- Another Hike through the Balkan Valley Turkey - February 19, 2019