One form of blogging business silliness has gained some steam – especially in the travel blogging community – and it has to stop.
Bloggers and other online business owners are trumpeting that building your blogging business through social media alone is smart, sound and the way to go.
This is like trying to build a Qatari Royal Palace – trust me; I have seen the palaces in person in Qatar, which literally could almost have their own zip code – on a foundation of quick sand.
Watch this video as my friend and internet marketing pro Alonzo Pichardo and I chat about the dangers of using social media alone to build your business online.
- Alonzo Pichardo’s Services Page
- 13 Tips to Make Your Blogger Outreach Campaign Sizzle
- Creating the Mindset of a Successful Blogger
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- How to Set Up Navigation Properly on Your Blog - August 17, 2018
- What Is the Quickest Way to Level the Playing Field for a New or Struggling Blogger? - August 17, 2018
- How to Make Your Blog POP by Using White Space - August 17, 2018