The Pain Point: having no clue in hell why or how you should build a blogging brand.
I get it; branding seems completely not necessary for your blog. You are not Apple, or Google, or Nike, right? No sense going the branding route.
But if you avoid building a blogging brand you are probably setting yourself up for year’s worth of confusion, struggle, frustration and angst. Because to be successful online you must be memorable. To be memorable you must build a blogging brand.
Branding Tips for Bloggers
I want to help ease your confusion and dissolve your brand-building pain so I wrote and self-published an eBook for you:
How Buying and Reading the eBook Benefits You
- go from confusion to clarity in building a popular, renowned, memorable blogging brand
- learn why you need to build a blogging brand to stand out (this reason is a biggie)
- create a blogging brand from a fun, playful, stress-free space
- tap into the miraculous power of being consistent in creating your blogging brand
- cut your branding learning curve by years through studying the most successful brands in human history (these guys leave clues; let them make your blogging life easier)
- enjoy a bucket list, vision board movie eBook cover (Hidden Beach in Bali)
- access 10 simple, practical tips that you can seize and use immediately to begin building a rocking blogging brand today
Why Build a Brand?
Brands are memorable. If you build your blog around a brand you can attract return traffic easily, versus trying to trip over yourself, stalking readers, running around like a headless chicken in your endless desperate pursuit of traffic, customers, profitable partnerships, etc….
By diving in and using the tips in this eBook you can go from being The Hunter to the The Hunted. This creates peace and harmony where there was one chaos and discord in your blogging life. When all the sweet trimmings of creating a popular blogging brand flow to you, everything gets a whole lot easier.
The “work” part of branding is two-fold. Get mentally clear on your blogging brand message and then move into action to speak that message loud and clear to your ideal readers.
The eBook has it all covered guys.
The eBook Cover
As per custom for all of my eBooks, I snapped the cover image in person.
This was the exact spot where I proposed to Kelli at Hidden Beach in Bali, overlooking the Indian Ocean at sunset.
Podcast alert! Another episode of the Blogging From Paradise Podcast is live. If you want to learn more about the eBook’s benefits – plus about 1 rocking brand-building tip that will help you tremendously – listen to it here:
Ya Need to Stand Out
Even if you get clear on creating content, making friends and assisting people, you need that “next level shit” (as the kids say) to stand out like a chaste nun in 1970’s era Time Square. Branding is the key to reach that next level.
Although I have a neat story, and perhaps salacious sense sense of humor, powerful branding (after struggling like HELL with my blog for many years) helped me land on these websites:
Having a recognizable blogging brand will make you stand out. This may feel uncomfortable to you.
I know standing out feels really really scary at first – I have been in your shoes – but when you feel the joy and elation, and the satisfaction, of:
- helping people
- inspiring people
- driving more blog traffic than you ever dreamed of
- making more money
- expressing yourself creatively and actually having people – versus crickets – reading your posts and listening to your podcasts and watching your videos
….you’ll wonder why in the heck you weren’t building a blogging brand years ago.
Oh wait. You know why. That 4 letter F word. No not that one. Although you may be dropping it a lot when your non-branded blog draws in more flies than human beings (may be stinking the joint up).
Fear is the only energy/thing/feeling that stops you from creating a blogging brand, and that fear often morphs into dream-strangling confusion.
I wrote this eBook to help you dissolve the confusion and to give you full clarity in building an eye-popping brand. The type of attention-grabbing, renowned brand that will help you stand out from a crowded blogging niche.
If you’re ready to turn that confused pain into clear pleasure buy:
Once you finish reading the eBook please post a positive review on Amazon if you enjoyed the read.
Let’s spread the word together, to help a bunch more bloggers cut through branding confusion so they can be heard far and wide.
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Erase this 4 Word Blogging Phrase from Your Mind Immediately - January 15, 2018
- How to Tweet Intelligently for Increased Blog Traffic and Profits - January 12, 2018
- Social Media Engagement Done the Right Way with Alonzo Pichardo - January 10, 2018