You may enjoy blogger outreach on some level but trying to understand how to do it right can be a frustrating experience.
This common boo boo noted in the video trips up bloggers; me included.
I made this mistake recently. Lesson learned.
You may be spending a bit too much time in the wrong spots like I was.
Reaching out to and befriending rocking bloggers feels incredibly fun, freeing and rewarding. Like a big old blogging party.
The fruits of blogger outreach are so sugary sweet:
- you’ll make tons of fun-loving blogging buddies
- you’ll be a connected blogger
- minstrels will sing songs honoring you and your exploits
- you’ll hire folks to toss salt over your shoulders thrice daily at competitive rates
- traffic increase? hell yeah
- your blogging profits will slowly and steadily increase
But you want to honestly address this mistake and own it – if you’re making it – to move in a different, prospering, more effective and smarter direction, to do blogging outreach right.
Hit the “play” button:
If you want to become a full time blogger you can buy my eBook here:
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Why Blogging About Whatever Comes to Mind Is a Bad Idea - February 19, 2019
- Why The Customer Is Always Right Is Terrible Advice - February 19, 2019
- Another Hike through the Balkan Valley Turkey - February 19, 2019