Be as flexible as a contortionist doing his/her best pretzel impersonation.
From Kelli possibly wishing to mildly punt a baby on the tarmac to a sometimes challenging flight, once we ascended, I learned to be uber flexible from a fascinating 23 hour flight to Bali, from NYC.
I had to write an eBook – I mean what else would I do? – which is available for download/purchase below.
I recorded a quick 1 minute video stressing this idea of flexibility and blogging:
If you want help with your blog through proven blogging lessons:
Or for the audio book crowd:
How are you being a more flexible blogger?
For blogging help you can download the prior week’s eBooks here:
- 8 Tips for Becoming a Full Time Travel Blogger
- How I Published 100 Amazon Products in 10 Months (So You Can too)
- How to Maximize Your Blogging Profits in 5 Simple Steps
Visit the Blogging From Paradise Store on:
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Why Blogging About Whatever Comes to Mind Is a Bad Idea - February 19, 2019
- Why The Customer Is Always Right Is Terrible Advice - February 19, 2019
- Another Hike through the Balkan Valley Turkey - February 19, 2019