I almost quit blogging not 1 day into my online career a decade ago.
Kelli walked me off the ledge.
Why I Wrote this eBook
I wrote 6 Tips for Cutting Your Online Learning Curve Quickly because I recall beginner’s terror well and want to make your life easier.
I also know how terrible it feels to struggle like a less than committed priest in a brothel, constantly second guessing your choices, worrying about future failures and fretting past failures, killing your online career softly – or horribly – for 1, 2 or freaking 5 years….or more.
Knowing this feeling all too well, I created this Amazon Kindle eBook to help you:
- cut your online learning curve quicker than a roadrunner on greenies
- avoid the years of struggle I needlessly faced
- avoid the well-meaning but shit information being circulated out der in dem der blog-o-sphere and internet marketing-o-sphere
- master the art of leveraging
- master the art of having fun and getting paid
- enter the right energetic space so you can move into successful online business-building actions regularly
- save your hair
- minimize greying (ship sailed for me, folks)
- build a thriving blog quickly by being a pro blogger from day 1 of your blogging career so you can do things a pro blogger does
Kelli and I spent my birthday yesterday stalking yachts and the world’s most expensive super cars in Qatar, on a man-made island called The Pearl.
Imagine if you told Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne to design an island by one-upping one another in a prospering pissing match, then Scrooge McDuck threw in his resources – thought I spotted a swimming pool full of dubloons – to fund the venture, and you have The Pearl.
I could not live this life if I was still making the same rookie mistakes I made for years online.
If you are making the same rookie mistakes online, not creating helpful content, not making friends with heavies and all that good stuff, your dreams cannot come true.
Because you need to BE the person before you BECOME the person.
This eBook contains 6 tips to help you BE the person from Day 1, cutting your learning curve by years.
All tips are super practical, super ethical and super breathical too (I have no idea what that means; Qatari sandstorm rattled my brain box).
Guys, no video today. I want to preserve my Kathleen Turner like voice after a nasty cold.
So…..you know what to do next.
Download the eBook here from Amazon:
If you enjoyed it please post a review on Amazon.
I snapped the cover image in gorgeous Monteverde, Costa Rica, a mile high by the cloud forest.
As you can see from my image on the cover, I did not get too much color in Costa Rica.
Recent eBook Friday Reads
Keep current by buying my latest eBooks (if you have yet to do so):
- 6 Things You Absolutely Need on Your Blog
- 8 Blogging Lessons I Learned from a 23 Hour Flight around the World
- 8 Tips for Becoming a Full Time Travel Blogger
- How I Published 100 Amazon Products in 10 Months