You may be missing out on a few key blogging essentials.
So I wrote an eBook for you. (I tend to do that. A lot.)
Here in Doha, Qatar, Kelli and I have the essentials. Shirts covering our shoulders and mid-riffs (angry I had to shelve my belly shirts!), and shorts covering your knees….or just pants.
Qatar is a Muslim country. You must needs do certain things to respect the culture of this nation.
Just like you must do certain things – in most cases, at least – to succeed with your blog.
Like posting an opt-in form on your blog to build your list.
Check out this 1080 HD video from opulent and exotic Qatar, the wealthiest country on earth:
I shared 6 tips for including what you need on your blog in this eBook:
If you’re confused about what should – and shouldn’t – be on your blog it can be a helpful read.
The audio book version:
If you missed my last few eBooks you can buy them here:
- 8 Blogging Lessons I Learned from a 23 Hour Flight around the World
- 8 Tips for Becoming a Full Time Travel Blogger
- How I Published 100 Amazon Products in 10 Months
Here’s me staring at a canal inside of a mall themed on Venice, said mall housing an ice skating rink, ferris wheel, gondolas and multiple canals.
I told you Qatar would be boring.
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Why Blogging About Whatever Comes to Mind Is a Bad Idea - February 19, 2019
- Why The Customer Is Always Right Is Terrible Advice - February 19, 2019
- Another Hike through the Balkan Valley Turkey - February 19, 2019