I am basically a gorilla (but gorillas are smarter) who strikes little squares with my fingers every day and stares at a glowing screen.
Because I have helped folks by striking squares with my fingers for a minute, some people perceive me to be an expert.
Because some people perceive me to be an expert I turned around to write an eBook to help you become a blogging expert:
Why Buy the eBook?
- learn the secret to becoming familiar in the eyes of folks interested in your niche
- build your authority even if you’re a blogging newbie
- butter me up like a lobster ready for eating
- get tips and strategies for standing out from the blogging crowd
- learn the art of leveraging so you can appear be in a million places at once
I discerned the above delicious benefits by paging through the eBook in my Kindle Cloud Reader. Seriously, that leveraging point (last bullet point) is huge. Because if you pay people to handle stuff you can’t handle you will leverage the stuffing out of your presence, appearing to be a blogging demi god – a kindly one (is this possible?) – in your niche.
Why Become an Expert?
For the purpose of this blog post, an expert/authority is someone folks perceive as being helpful, said expert usually being helpful for days, months or in many cases, years.
Being seen as an expert helps you to help folks. Point blank.
If someone stumbled upon my blog – literally, not through the bookmarking site – I’d tell them to look where they’re walking next time (in a nice way), then I intend for them to see how I can help them through my videos, podcasts, courses, eBooks and audio books, as well as through my blog posts.
Being SEEN as an expert helps you to help more folks.
Today in Chiang Mai
Even though it is as hot as Satan’s stomach after a 6 alarm side dish of ghost chillis here, I am loving Chiang Mai.
Rolled out of bed. Filmed a Facebook Live video. Went to lunch. Fruit shakes. Returned home. Napped. Just recorded a podcast (see below). Now watching neighborhood chickens do their gardening act, ridding the property of scorpions, little centipedes, buggies, all that good stuff.
This life is the fruit of me being perceived as an authority. Ya touch more lives, have more fun, make more money and live your dreams. Note; you are not touching more lives in this fashion (photo snapped here in Chiang Mai today).
The Cover Story
I snapped the cover image for the eBook at dazzling Manual Antonio, Costa Rica. Spotted iguanas, sloths, Jesus Christ lizards and Titi monkeys (oh stop that) on that beach.
Episode #10 of the Podcast
I fleshed out each expert-creating tip via episode 10 of the Blogging From Paradise Podcast on SoundCloud. From using multi media, to leveraging your presence to being a consistent content creator, I review what you can do and how you can BE to become an authority blogger. A little over 5 minutes, it is a brief but power-packed podcast to get you on the right track toward developing – or expanding – your expertise.
Listen and enjoy:
Buy the eBook on Amazon:
Stock Your Blogging From Paradise Library
Buy these reads for a collection of helpful blogging tips:
- How to Retire to a Life of Island Hopping through Smart Blogging
- Why Trashing 3400 Blog Posts Was My Greatest Blogging Success
- How to Create and Publish a Successful eBook (Audio Book on iTunes)
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Why Blogging About Whatever Comes to Mind Is a Bad Idea - February 19, 2019
- Why The Customer Is Always Right Is Terrible Advice - February 19, 2019
- Another Hike through the Balkan Valley Turkey - February 19, 2019