The pain point: doing dumb stuff blogging-wise that makes you frustrated as hell.
Because if you do silly stuff – and we have all been there – you will not become a richer blogger. You may bleed money. Through blog investments. You will certainly leave money on the table.
You may feel entirely lost, overwhelmed and have no clue in hell where to look for smart blogging and blog monetizing tips.
I have sat in the same disgusted, crestfallen, devastated boat. That’s why I wrote:
I want to help you avoid the common blogging mistakes that sandbag your pro blogging career. The silly stuff, the dingbatish stuff, the amateur hour stuff and the struggling veteran blogger stuff that derails your blogging journey on a daily basis.
The Pain Points
This eBook will help you if:
- you are confused about which blogging advice to follow
- you are confused about which blogging advice to use
- you are struggling like hell to make money blogging
- you have made some money blogging but are struggling like hell to reach the next level
- you are a newbie blogger whose jambalaya of fear, excitement and terror emotions paralyze you, preventing you from moving into effective, prospering blogging actions
- you have bills to pay and need to put food on the table and after months or years you are just about ready to quit blogging for good because you’ve made no real money through the platform
OK. That’s the pain you need to get rid of.
On to the pleasure…..
The Pleasure Points
- take effective, traffic-building, profit-building actions every day
- feel the elation of earning blogging income
- feel the happiness of building your blog into a full time venture
- avoid the anger, agitation and frustration of moving into failing, silly blogging activities
- feel the joy of cutting your learning curve by months if not years
That’s a lotta pleasure. As much as Jabba the Hut enjoys on his Skiff, of similar name.
The Real Problem this eBook Solves
Bad information. Lots of bloggers pass bad information from one to the other.
Like talisman of silliness I see shared on various forums: if you want to drive traffic to your blog, just share your latest post on social media. What? Are you kidding me? This is the exact type of un-smart, failing advice that needs to be put out of commission for you to leave your annoying as Hades struggles behind.
“Just share your blog post on social media” is bad information. The opposite of a smart blogging tip. Because smart bloggers don’t just share their blog posts on social, because that is a recipe for disaster, believing your sharing on social will increase your traffic and I profits.
Now if you share other blogger’s post on social media, and you ask questions, and share answers, and Like friend’s updates and comment on your updates, then you’re onto something.
I wrote the eBook to solve the “bad information” problem so you can:
- drive blog traffic easily
- increase your blogging profits
- form powerful friendships with successful bloggers
- feel the exhilaration of living your wildest blogging dreams
You gotta follow smart blogging tips to boost your blogging profits. Doing stuff that is inefficient and ineffective only torpedoes your blogging campaign.
If you DO follow smart blogging tips the relationships, the network, the traffic and the profits follow. It’s that simple.
Many bloggers are getting bad information. Most bloggers act on bad information or ignore good information. I’m sharing these 10 tips to increase your blogging intelligence, to boost your blogging wealth (money, happiness, etc) and to give you a simple, powerful manual to refer to when you reach those points where you want to bang your head against the wall. Because if you bang your blogging head against the wall you’re apt to do some dingbatish things after said head-banging sessions.
This eBook can make you smarter. And richer. Blogging-wise. Hell, life-wise too. When you boost your blogging IQ.
The Cover Story
I snapped the eBook cover at Rawai Bay in Phuket, Thailand.
Kelli and I took our evening walks in this very spot where fisherman anchored their longtail boats.
Listen to this episode of the Blogging From Paradise Podcast to sink your blogging teeth into the juicy benefits of the eBook.
If you’re sick and tired of taking ineffective blogging actions and need to boost your profits quickly buy:
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Why Not Blogging Is As Important As Blogging - December 17, 2018
- Responsibility Is a Blessed Privilege Not a Burden - December 17, 2018
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind While Visiting Muslim Countries - December 16, 2018