You may be beyond disgusted with your blogging efforts.
I have been in your shoes.
So I wrote an eBook for you to buy and use to end your nightmarish blogging struggles today:
Why I Wrote the eBook
I experienced the nightmares you are going through.
Well before I was being paddled around in Ninh Binh, Vietnam, by 2 kind women (See old school image above; ok it wasn’t all just pure generosity; we paid them the whopping sum of $5 USD). Ninh Binh being one filming location for the recent Kong Skull Island movie.
Back to the suckiness….
The profits drying up. Traffic flowing through as frequently as Haley’s Comet blows through. Being met by a chorus of crickets when you ask folks to comment on your blog for months. Or hell, for years. It sucks. It really sucks.
I have personally experienced some hellish blogging struggles, devastating blogging failure and all things in between during my 9 year blogging career.
I also know what it takes to build a rocking blog and brand.
Being in your shoes and being in different shoes I can help you bridge the gap between blinding blogging pain and joyous blogging pleasure.
How this eBook Benefits You
- knife through your most painful blogging struggles with 10 proven, practical tips
- stop banging your head against the blogging wall because you make the same damn mistakes over and over; this eBook helps you correct your repeating, maddening blogging boo boo’s
- cut your learning curve by a decade; I found these tips through trial and error and by observing blogging blunders common to thousands of bloggers over my long as heck blogging career
- make me happy (Happy Ryan = Really Good Blog Posts Which Benefit You)
- get a cyber pocket-sized manual for easy reference when you slam into struggles in some area of your blog
- dissolve your blog traffic and profit struggles for good
- feel the joy, peace, calm and fun of increasing your blog traffic, blogging profits and blog comments steadily
- build your blog on a sound, proven framework which helps to make your wildest blogging dreams come true
- steal I mean borrow I mean OK, use some of my secrets to becoming an established, pro, happy blogger with my pleasure/blessing
- add 1 more eBook to your Blogging From Paradise library
At the end of the day, it sucks to struggle with your blog. But it feels freaking amazing to succeed with your blog.
The Pleasure Points
When you dissolve your blogging struggles, success is yours. You can feel it. Taste it.
By buying this eBook you can boost your blog traffic. You can increase your blog profits too. This feels amazing. Seriously.
Just a few minutes ago I sent out a bill for one of my consulting clients. I’m about ready to do so again for another job.
This feeling is fabulous! Not just making money, but the feeling of being free. The feeling of doing what I want to, whenever I want to, and to actually make money as I live this life of freedom.
Blogging can be tough at times but there is no freaking reason at all why your blogging struggles should continue for months, or even years. No way. Which is why I wrote this eBook for you.
You will have in your hands a simple, practical manual of 10 helpful tips to seize, study and use for your benefit.
Nothing feels better than when you buy something that lays the framework for a massive change in your life.
This ebook is one such framework, a blueprint to leave your annoying blogging struggles in the past. For good.
The Cover Story
I snapped the cover image in Nueva Arenal, Costa Rica.
Imagine the most jaw-dropping tropical paradise this side of Fiji.
Kelli and I visited Nueva Arenal a while back. This town was built on a man made lake after the nearby volcano erupted and wiped out the area. Yeah I know; typical, ho-hum, “a volcano wiped out a town” story.
We would walk down to the water and breathe in the pristine, stunning beauty of the place, basking in the lush green surroundings and dramatic mountain scenery in the distance.
Kinda tough to enjoy a place like Nueva Arenal through blogging when you earn just North of being able to afford a stick of gum, right?
That’s why I wrote the eBook. So you can turn your blogging struggles into success and live your wildest dreams through blogging.
No offense if your grandest aspiration is to buy a stick of gum.
In addition to the dizzying natural beauty of the place I saw a drunk cowboy regularly trot up and down the block (horse was sober) and a cow regularly walked into the back yard and trimmed the hedges in Nueva Arenal.
Drunk cowboys. Trespassing cows. Jaw-dropping beauty. NA had it all.
Wild, weird and yes, the place left me in wonder too.
The Call to Action
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- How to Do Blogger Outreach in 12 Steps - April 21, 2018
- Are You Frustrated with Trying to Build a Successful Blog on Your Own? Buy this eBook - April 20, 2018
- Sheep on Hill Opotiki New Zealand - April 19, 2018