How to Retire to a Life of Island Hopping Episode 1: Why?
Author: Ryan Biddulph | May 1st, 2015 |
podcast , blogging from paradise podcast, how to retire to a life of island hopping
Why are you doing what you’re doing? Stick that one in your noodle for a moment before you proceed. OK….has the moment passed? Good. Because now you’re ready for Episode 1 in the How to Retire to a Life of Island Hopping series. Or, podcast. Whatever. I tried to do the Itunes bit but was thwarted. I shall try again. Until then, I’ll just call this a series, or whatever.
Each week I’ll share my thoughts on how to retire to a life of island hopping. Since I did it I’ll share my secrets with you. So they’ll no longer be secrets. In audio form.
Or I’ll interview folks. Each podcast/episode thingee will be 20 to 30 minutes. Each will be dripping with my positive energy, as my essence will bleed through the podcast. Audio file. Whatever.
I enjoy the hell out of doing these audio/BSing sessions, and hell, my fingers are SCREAMING at me for a break!
So I’ll likely publish these podcasts/audios/me chatting from paradise every Friday or Saturday. Then I’ll link up to each podcast in one of the 2 weekly newsletters I send out. Maybe Monday. Probably Wednesday.
Today’s episode will be about: Your Why.
The reason WHY is the fundamental driver behind what I do. I retired to a life of island hopping because this reason was crystal clear in my mind. In truth, all you touch, practical tip wise and blogging tip wise, will turn to custard unless you choose the right reason why you’re doing what you’re doing.
In this episode I mention:
- that special tipping point/threshold you must pass to live your dreams
- what drives me to publish eBooks weekly on Amazon (hint; not cocaine)
- some of the shitty situations I had to overcome to go from broke joke security guard to island hopping, pro blogging, big pimping world traveler
- the difference between absolute and relative wealth; and why Kelli and I are generating relative wealth out the wazoo…and how our absolute wealth is surging as we experience more relative wealth
- why my European listeners may vomit during this podcast/audio
OK guys, click that play button. Enjoy!
Note; the tokay gecko podcast image represents the tokay gecko who lives inside of our home. He eats the scorpions, big old spiders and roaches which could potentially terrorize us in Bali. He gave me permission to snap his picture, in case you were wondering.
What’s your reason why?
Are you fighting to break the chains of the 9-5?
How have you retired to a life of pro blogging? Or of island hopping?
Call to Action
Share this post on all of your social networks. Oh yeah, buy the book that started it all:
Order that bad boy on Amazon and post a review for me. I’ve received 23 Five Star Reviews for this eBook so far. I think all of my eBooks have generated at least 1 Five Star Review, now that I dwell on it. So order 1 or 2 more for simple, entertaining, freeing reads.
Until next time….enjoy paradise!
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Download 11 Proven Tips for Aspiring Bloggers (Free Thru July 31st) - July 27, 2016
- 7 Practical Tips for Marketing Your Blog the Right Way - July 20, 2016
- Buy 8 Tips to Gain the Trust of Your Blogging Audience (Amazon eBook) - July 18, 2016