Review of 10 Mistakes Newbie Bloggers Make (and How to Fix Them)
Author: Ryan Biddulph | November 3rd, 2014 |
blogging tips , blogging from paradise ebooks, newbie blogging mistakes
Newbie bloggers, stop suffering!
I am excited to announce the release of:
I’ve made my share of mistakes as an island hopping pro blogger.
I wrote this eBook to address common errors that new bloggers make. Many struggling bloggers have no clue they’re making errors, or fumbling through the blogosphere, because most have what I like to call “Ego Blind Spots.”
Ego Blind Spots
Ego blind spots:
- Prevent you from seeing your mistakes
- Prolong your suffering
- Prevent your success
- Become a real sore point for you
- Are absolutely, positively, easy to let go once you get super clear on why you’re blogging
So much of our struggle is rooted in blogging for ourselves alone. In this eBook I talk about getting clear on why you’re blogging. I also discuss how to get focused on a single blogging topic and provide tips for blasting through the most common errors that new bloggers fall prey to.
Blogging from Paradise
Today was a wonderful day in Ubud, Bali.
Kelli and I woke to the most brilliant day, weather-wise. It also happened to be Kelli’s birthday.
- Walked on a 2 hour rice field tour
- Drank fresh coconut picked for us by a daredevil dad
- Received fresh pumpkin and spinach from the rice fields
- Saw a monitor lizard working the coconut trees
- Saw more ducks than you could shake a stick at
- Watched herons gracefully coast through the rice fields
- Received a 2 hour Bali Bure (1 hour massage, 1 hour Bure invigorating oil treatment, rose petal bath…yeah I have finish, OK?)
- Ate the most delightful vegan lunch at Warung Sopa
- Picked up groceries for $7 at Coco’s
- Watched a few episodes of the Bing Bang Theory
- Took naps
….and now, here I am writing this blog post.
What a day!
The same guy who did all of these neat things – in 1 day – struggled like HELL 5 years ago as a newbie blogger. I made errors, I flubbed things up, and I strained and strived my way to becoming a professional, island-hopping fool, for a healthy period of time.
If I can live in paradise as a full time digital nomad, and I made these same mistakes (discussed in the eBook) you can live in paradise as a professional blogger too!
Remember folks, I want to take you with me.
This is eBook #9 in the Blogging from Paradise series, and if you are a bit in awe of my prolific nature, well, look no further than yourself.
I’m doing this for you and me.
I want you to retire to a life of island hopping through smart blogging. I’m writing a kick butt eBook as we speak , and I’ll promote the stuffing out of this one because I know way too many folks who’re still making these newbie errors, even as veteran bloggers.
Why Buy this eBook?
Well….this eBook’s for:
- People who want to know my secrets to retiring to a life of island hopping through smart blogging
- Bloggers who want to cut their learning curve by 4 years
- Bloggers who want to skyrocket their blog traffic and income in a few weeks (yep you CAN do it!)
- Bloggers who are ready to identify the most calamitous errors which hold them back
- Digital nomads who are prepared to look themselves in the eye squarely to admit the newbie mistakes they’re making so they can become full time digital nomad bloggers who travel permanently
- Bloggers who need to get clear on 1 blog topic
- Bloggers who need to identify 1 clear motivator to help themselves leap frog over failure
I am not special. Well I see myself as wonderful, but the life I’m living ain’t for special, lucky people. Kelli and I did uncomfortable stuff to overcome our newbie blogging mistakes, and then, we moved into successful, prospering acts, and then, our blogging careers took off.
You Can Do This
No matter how much you may have mucked up, as a blogger, I know you can come to Bali with me. I know you’ll be my neighbor in Fiji.
I know we can meet in:
- Chiang Mai
- Koh Lanta
- Playa Potrero
- Kovalam Beach
- Luang Prubang
- Hoi An
…..and in a bunch of other spots.
You can do it. If you know not where to start or if you’re overcome by overwhelm or if you’re disgusted with running into a brick wall – blogging-wise – again and again, I can bring you to the Blogging Promised Land.
That Little Old WordPress Backoffice….
…can become a lifestyle engineering tool for you. You can do this. You can retire, kicking the 9-5 to the curb, if it’s not for you, and you can work from home. You can leave behind any confining, constricting lifestyle to become free. Guys, it excites me to write these words and to release this eBook because so many bloggers out there will have astounding breakthroughs, after reading this eBook….
….because darnit, I know the tips work! They worked for me (otherwise I wouldn’t be living in paradise), they’ve worked for countless other bloggers, and I know they will work for you. You’ll succeed by identifying your mistakes and by moving in the opposite direction.
After downing a good old slice of humble pie you’d be amazed at how quickly you’ll find yourself in Savusavu, or how fast you’ll be experiencing paradise in Kelabang Moding, or how swiftly you’ll be breathing the crisp, clean mountain air in Cusco.
I want to take you with me.
Stop making these newbie blogger mistakes.
As with all of my eBooks leave me a review on Amazon. Let’s spread the word about Blogging from Paradise.
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Harbor Kyrenia Cyprus - June 29, 2016
- Venetian Fort Lighthouse Kyrenia Cyprus - June 29, 2016
- Buy 11 Online Business Tips for Retiring to a Life of Island Hopping (Amazon eBook) - June 29, 2016