Blog from Paradise with these eBooks
Author: Ryan Biddulph | September 27th, 2015 |
blogging tips ,ebooks
I have blogged for 7 years.
I will be publishing posts every 7 days…or more.
In 77 hours I will be chilling with Kelli in Granada, Nicaragua. Si, vamos a Nicaragua!
For the gambling crowd…well….7 *is* a lucky number, right?
So……I am offering you 7 Blogging from Paradise eBooks.
Download those bad boys here:
My eBook writing blitz is over for now. Fun while it lasted. Now I will begin promoting the eBooks. I will be doing a few things to spread the Blogging from Paradise word:
- My Blogging from Paradise eBooks include my deluxe eBook combos
- I categorized my eBooks for you on my home page for quick sorting and easy buying…check out the page here: http://www.bloggingfromparadise.com/
My Intent: It’s a Freeing One
I wish to help you retire to a life of island hopping through smart blogging. Or I wish to help you become a pro blogger. I know what it feels like to be lost online. I have been there. I also know how it feels to travel the world for 52 months through blogging.
These eBooks are the link between broke as fruckle (is that even a word? Now it is…) me and island hopping me. Kelli and I are just about ready to dip our toes in Central American waters again. We did Costa Rica in 2013. I can’t begin to tell you how excited we are. I am freer by the day; I want to take you with me.
Watch me gab about my giveaway in Joe Cool shades. From a shadowy location. But a bright location. You’ll see what I mean.
If you too crave freedom and you are clearly ready to make a change download each eBook to free yourself, your family and your audience. They are all 6,000 to 15,000 word reads which are chock full of practical tips, entertaining viewpoints and yes, Ryan’s good old writing style. He even write about himself in third person, this one does, like the Unsullied (still on a GOT tear).
This is the exact stuff that I do – and have done – to retire to a life of island hopping through smart blogging. I test each technique in the lab of life. Aren’t you happy that I was the blogging guinea pig? If you think my life is kinda cool, this is how we do. Cue 80’s song.
Without further delay……let’s break down the benefits of each eBook, OK?
All Blogging from Paradise eBooks are now priced at less than a buck. Buy them for a bunch of pennies. 99 pennies. And of course, publish a positive Amazon review and 5 star rating.
How to Retire to a Life of Island Hopping through Smart Blogging
This is the eBook that started it all.
I wrote it because I wanted to sum up my life – online – in a tidy eBook so that you too could live your wildest dreams.
- learn how to retire to a life of island hopping through smart blogging
- develop the mindset of a successful, independent entrepreneur
- break your 9-5 chains (if sitting in an office setting feels like residing in a gulag)
- get practical strategies for creating an income generating blog from scratch
- live your dreams
- live your dreams
- live your dreams
- follow this blueprint to build a sustainable blogging business from places like Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Costa Rica, or in your home town….unless your hometown is in any of these places
Download and enjoy guys.
How to Organize Your Blogging Day for Maximum Efficiency
This is a new one. One of my BFP babies.
I got the “How in the frick do you organize your day Ryan?” question at least once every 3 years. So I decided to write the eBook. I get the question more than that. So I decided to write the eBook.
- address mental panic…the same panic which destroys your blogging mojo
- boost your blogging efficiency
- get practical, real-world, proven tips to be an efficient blogger…..I tested and use these tips every day to become a pretty prolific dude….OK a very prolific dude.
- engage in profit generating activities, trimming the BBA (Blogging Bullshit Activity) fat
- Spend more time playing with your family (I’m not stressing this benefit for the solo option)
This is a fun, 6,000 word read chock full of practical tips designed to maximize your……blogging efficiency.
How to Build an Online Empire through Blog Commenting
I created this title because I have built a bit of an online empire, I guess. I will not be confused with Tywin Lannister or Emperor Palpatine but I have created a fun little meeting spot for aspiring bloggers and I’ve crafted a freeing life too. Sounds like an empire to me.
I wrote this eBook to help you market your blog powerfully, for free.
- use a free, undervalued blog marketing method to increase your blog traffic and blog sales
- make friends with blogging power brokers….and watch those friendships blossom into beautiful prospering opportunities
- learn how I spoke at NYU and received eBook tweet endorsements from a NY Times Best Selling Author
- uncover a few secret, rarely used strategies to make your blog comments stand out like a sore thumb
- build the foundation for your blogging empire through these practical, usable, Ryan Biddulph approved commenting tips
Guys, I know you’re sick of being serenaded by an audience of crickets. I’ve been there dudes and dudettes. This eBook will make commentators flock to your blog like bees to honey, and we all know that generating blog comments improves your social proof, gives you greater blogging clout and can lead to countless profit generating opportunities.
Blogging from Paradise eBook Combo: Retire to Paradise and Build an Online Empire
This is the combo of my first 2 eBooks.
- retire to a life of island hopping
- build an online empire
Neither of those benefits sound boring to me. This deal freaking rocks.
How My Wildest Travel Experiences Can Help You Become a Successful Blogger
My travel stories are becoming legendary. In my mind at least.
Being mauled by 2 wild men in Kathmandu?
Knocking on death’s door in India (*and* trying out for the role of Gollum)?
The stories are fun reads – and intense reads – for anybody. I care not if you’re a travel blogger, a blogging tips blogger or a stay at home mom, or a working dad for that matter. Everybody loves a good story. Tie the stories into blogging and you have a fun, entertaining, eye-popping read that will help you become a successful blogger.
- become a hyper successful blogger through the use of story telling
- enjoy my wacky stories from the road
- learn about the time I got not so coked out in Peru
- get the inside account of the time I was scraped off of the pavement in Bali
- see my impressive V taper on the eBook cover (yes, that is me in Koh Lanta, Thailand)
We all want to be successful bloggers. I share my experiences to strike an emotional chord with you. Getting practical blogging tips rocks. Learning practical blogging tips through the art of story telling may just rock a bit more. Live vicariously through me while growing a freeing, full time blogging career.
How to Create and Publish a Successful eBook
I have written a few Amazon best selling eBooks in my day.
I am spilling the beans through this eBook.
A year and a half ago I wrote a freaking stinker. After that experiences I shied away from writing eBooks. Screw ’em. Waste of time. I thought both thoughts at that time.
What a dingbat I was.
After diving back into the eBook thing I have not looked back. A hundred and something eBooks later, I have used these practical tips to go from clueless eBook writing dufus to Amazon publishing cyborg
- build a well known online brand by churning out successful eBooks like hot cakes
- get past the intense fear of writing an eBook
- get past the intense fear of publishing an eBook, from the formatting bit, to the uploading bit, to all of the mental blocks which seemed like a brick wall to the old me
- add a steady passive income stream to your online arsenal
- refer to this practical manual to guide you through the eBook writing and publishing process
Guys, this read can put your blogging career into overdrive. Being an author does not suck for your blogging brand.
Creating the Mindset of a Successful Blogger
I did not save the best for last, but I did save the best for last.
No, all of these eBooks are helpful, valuable reads. Just know that your freedom springs from within. Your dreams manifest on the inside first, then, in the outer world.
This eBook is a good read for newbie bloggers, for struggling bloggers and for successful bloggers who’d love to reach the next level. You’re likely facing a mental block. Or a series of mental blocks. That’s why you are yearning to take things up a few notches. Dissolving these mental blocks becomes oh so much easier when you have a Blogging from Paradise eBook in your arsenal. Especially this one.
- get inside my mind; this is freeing, and slightly unnerving
- access practical, proven tips to think, feel, act like and to become a pro blogger
- learn why most bloggers seem to struggle with the same old problems day after day
- leapfrog blogging obstacles
- work less, play more…until you play all day and blogging work become a thing of the past
This read is a must download. But then again, all of them are. Enjoy it.
The Kindle Bit
You can download these eBooks if you don’t have a Kindle.
Just download the free Kindle reader after you download the eBook.
I’ve never delved into my cover stories much, have I?
My Blogging from Paradise covers are a HUGE part of my brand building. I have personally snapped each image (or Kelli has) from some of the world’s most breathtaking tropical paradises. My web designer Phil Dews did the fab graphics work on more than a few of these and I did the artwork on the rest.
I’ve not seen anything like it in the “blogging tips” eBook niche so I went with the idea some 13 months ago.
The above eBook covers were snapped in:
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Koh Lanta, Thailand
Other BFP cover locations: Bali, Costa Rica, Peru, India, Vietnam, Cambodia.
Think about it for a second: this guy with zero knowledge of blogging or business-building 7 short years ago has written over 100 eBooks and includes cover images he snapped from these places. If I could do it, YOU can do it too.
If you want freedom, you can have it. If you want to live your dreams MORE than you fear sitting with your fear, you’re in. I’ll even put you into my daily planner for a meet-up in Monteverde, Costa Rica, or perhaps we’ll have a pow wow in Penang, Malaysia.
I am freer by the day. I want to take you with me. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Buy 10 Powerful Strategies for Knifing through Blogging Obstacles (Amazon eBook) - June 30, 2016
- Man Playing Violin Kyrenia Cyprus - June 30, 2016
- Venetian Castle on Harbor Kyrenia Cyprus - June 30, 2016