10 Time Saving Tips for Busy Bloggers (New Amazon eBook)
Author: Ryan Biddulph | April 6th, 2015 |
blogging tips , blogging from paradise, blogging tips, eBooks, productivity, time saving tips for busy bloggers
I am the busiest blogger you’ll ever meet. And I’m not. That’s the funny thing; I have more and more stuff to do yet I become more effective, organized and productive by the day.
If you are a busy blogger who needs to save time, I’m the guy you need to speak to.
After receiving a creative nudge from my wife Kelli I decided to publish:
I have a secret. I have been stalked. Big time. But the stalkers didn’t chase me with a knife. These stalkers were of a different ilk, chasing me with laptop and WordPress backoffice in hand, wondering how in the hell I can laze on the beach here in the Bukit of Bali, while my Blogging from Paradise blog and brand takes the blog-o-sphere by storm.
I know how to save time. I am busy, yet I have a vibrant, thriving, exciting life outside of my online exploits.
Why Buy the eBook?
- it’s a fun, easy, light read heavy on practical tips you can soak up and use immediately
- more funny travel stories inside
- it’s $2.99; for less than, well, hell, for like nothing, you gain access to the secrets of how I’m able to be pretty dang prolific, saving time in the process
- I cut right to the meat of the matter; no small talk or filler in my eBook….because I don’t want to waste your time….badda bing, I’ll be here all week
- you’re sick of feeling rushed, worried and hurried about your blogging duties, and want to find a better way to plan your day
- you’re a busy mom or working dad or college student who’s trying to figure out how to run a profitable blog while holding down a busy azz schedule
- you want to spend more and more free time with your family and friends instead of typing away at a keyboard at odd hours, working like hell but seeing diminished results
I’ve worked like an oxen in a 3rd world country and I’ve lazed on the beach, eating Tempeh chips and downing ice cold, refreshing water, being surrounded by pristine, jaw-dropping beauty, while my blog generated steady, passive income for me.
The former bit? That was me, many years ago. The latter bit? That was me, 35 minutes ago, here in Bali.
I am freer and freer by the day. I want to take you with me.
What’s in it for You?
Well, these chapters, first off.
Chapter 1: Create in Batches
Chapter 2: Pomodoro
Chapter 3: Rest
Chapter 4: Hyper Target Your Campaign
Chapter 5: Make an Impact in ALL that You Do
Chapter 6: Pay People to Handle Stuff for You
Chapter 7: Meditate
Chapter 8: Check Email and Social Media Sites Sparingly
Chapter 9: Spend More Time Thinking and Less time Working
Chapter 10: Make Friends with Power Brokers
It’s funny. It’s practical. It’s a quick but comprehensive read. If you like my blog, and if you agree with 40,000 plus folks in my Blogging from Paradise community. That’s a lot of folks.
The thing is, I know you want to live your dream. Even if you ARE living your dream you can raise your game up a bit. I am here to help you get to the next level.
I have received emails from million dollar earning, outright famous bloggers asking me….
“Ryan, I have no idea how you do it!”
I know why, too: I have learned how to engineer a freeing lifestyle, meaning, I have become proficient in:
being as free as a bird
Busy bloggers generally become busier and even more bound as their success grows. This, frankly, sucks.
I’ve done a 180 in the other direction. I check my email once weekly. I work less. I play more. Most importantly, I genuinely have fun as I play as I am not under the gun, or pressed for time, so I figured with all the stressed out, worried bloggers out there, this eBook will be manna from heaven for bloggers running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Sorry Henry, the resident dominant rooster on the grounds here in Bali.
Call to Action
Download a copy of this eBook. Enjoy it. Then:
publish a review for everybody on Amazon
share this eBook with blogging buddies who are struggling with time management
share this eBook with anybody who’s struggling with time management; lessons are applicable across the board
pick up another eBook from the Blogging from Paradise library on Amazon
Guys, I gotta roll.
I am planning my next eBook.
Yes, I plan to publish one eBook weekly.
I have so many fun, neat ideas to share with you and more than a few entertaining travel stories that are begging to be told.
So…..buy this eBook, give it a read, publish a review and share it with all of your buddies.
Until next time…..enjoy paradise.
Latest posts by Ryan Biddulph (see all)
- Download 11 Proven Tips for Aspiring Bloggers (Free Thru July 31st) - July 27, 2016
- 7 Practical Tips for Marketing Your Blog the Right Way - July 20, 2016
- Buy 8 Tips to Gain the Trust of Your Blogging Audience (Amazon eBook) - July 18, 2016